Welcome to my personal webpages. Here you find selected contributions to math, crypto, and security.
Short Professional Bio
- I am a certified Senior Security Architect at IBM. I am based in Belgium and I currently lead IBM Security’s Cryptography Services worldwide.
- I am a member of the Advisory Board of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven in the Netherlands
- I was a Senior Research Consultant at the European Network for Cyber Security (ENCS), a not-for-profit organization in Europe whose main objective is to come up with practical security solutions for critical infrastructures. I worked on the EU funded research project SEGRID.
- I was a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Crypto group at the Technical University of Denmark. During a leave of absence I went as visiting researcher to the Cryptography Research Group at Microsoft Research in Redmond.
- Before I was a Research Associate in the Computer Science Department at the University of Illinois at Chicago in the United States (NIST project “Post-Quantum Cryptography” led by Daniel J. Bernstein).
- Before I was a Ph.D. Student in the Coding and Cryptology group at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven in the Netherlands. My supervisors were Tanja Lange and Daniel J. Bernstein.
GitHub: I put some scripts on GitHub.
Social Media: twitter ( @cbcrypto ), LinkedIn . I decided more than a decade ago that I didn’t want a Facebook account. I haven’t regretted it.
Email: My private email address is christiane dot pascale dot peters at gmail dot com