At ENCS I co-wrote the Smart Meter Requirements for Austria’s End-to-End Secure Smart Metering architecture published by Oesterreichs Energie. We wrote the original in German, then added an English translation later. The documents were made available to the public: https://oesterreichsenergie.at/sicherheitsanforderungen-fuer-smart-meter.html
I actively contributed to the organization and / or program committees of the following events:
- WEWoRC 2015 ‒ Cottbus, Germany, October 2015 [PC member]. (Update: workshop canceled)
- Indocrypt 2014 ‒ New Delhi, India, December 2014 [PC member].
- Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2014 ‒ Montreal, QC, Canada, August 2014 [PC member].
- MoCrySEn 2013 ‒ Regensburg, Germany, September 2013 [PC member].
- Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2013 ‒ Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 2013 [PC member].
- CrossFyre 2013 ‒ Leuven, Belgium, June 2013 [Co-organizer].
- Code-based Cryptography Workshop 2013 ‒ Paris-Rocquencourt, France, June 2013 [PC member].
- YACC 2012 ‒ Porquerolles Island, France, September 2012 [PC member].
- CrossFyre 2012 ‒ Eindhoven, the Netherlands, June 2012 [Co-organizer].
- Code-based Cryptography Workshop ‒ Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, May 2012 [Organizer].
- PKC 2012 ‒ Darmstadt, Germany, May 2012 [PC member].
- PQCrypto 2011 ‒ Taipei, Taiwan, December 2011 [PC member].
- ECRYPT-II Code-based Cryptography Workshop ‒ Eindhoven, the Netherlands, May 2011 [Co-organizer].
- CrossFyre 2011 ‒ Darmstadt, Germany, April 2011 [Co-organizer].
I am visiting the Cryptography Research Group at Microsoft Research in Redmond from February 4 to April 26, 2013. Thanks to Kristin Lauter and Michael Naehrig for inviting me.
Post-Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Algorithms
November 5‒9, 2012
Leiden, the Netherlands
Scientific organizers: Tanja Lange, Michele Mosca, and Christiane Peters
Wiki page containing the program, contributed talks, working groups:
I organized the Code-based Cryptography Workshop in 2012: May 9-11 at the Technical University of Denmark.
On September 1, 2011 I started as a postdoc in the Math department at the Technical University of Denmark. The position is funded by a Technology and Production Sciences (FTP) grant by the Danish Council for Independent Research under grant number 11-105325; awarded 1,622,015 DKK for the purpose of conducting research on “Code-based Cryptography”.
Rubicon Award 2011 by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO); awarded 163,763 Euro for the purpose of conducting research on “Code-based Cryptography”; grant money declined because in conflict with FTP grant.
Official announcements in English and Nederlands.